Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I Never Liked His Steaks Anyway!


Ahh another chapter in "Boycott of the Day".  Let's tell the good old boys and girls club how we really feel.  Let's hit them in the pocketbook for playing dirty politics.  What's good for the goose is good for the gander!  Game on!

Mess with me.  Mess with  my friends.  And let's see who loses in the end.   Without the customer, a business is toast.   So today we celebrate boycotting The Flame Steakhouse on Carbonton Road.  Yes, Steve Brewer, that mastermind behind the "Business Privilege Tax", the individual who had little regard for our friends over at the Sanford Antique Mall, and the guy who lost re-election because of that attitude..  I believe his exact words were "Somebody else will take their place". 

Mr. Brewer gave to the pac!  I never liked the steaks I had there anyway.  My husband is a much better cook than anyone I know!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome as long as they are civil and on the topic.