Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Boys are Crying...


Man I love this stuff.  I can't make it up.

LEED Brat Pac started the fight and now word on the street is they are whining about this ad that is in today's sports section of the Sanford Herald. I had to piece it together because of length.   

Them good old  boys just don't like their names in the paper.  They sure didn't have a problem putting my name and email address along with others in the "email" ad.  

Lord have mercy...where's my checkbook.  Let's pay for this to run until January! See, I told you boys some time ago...what's good for the goose is good for the gander.  You should listen to this grizzly, gun loving, lipstick wearing mama.   Or should I say "state champion blogger"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome as long as they are civil and on the topic.