Sunday, September 22, 2013

Eating Your Own


For those of you trying to convince me we have to "save the party" to save America, well just stop.  The GOP is eating their own.  For months, I have watched the RNC say we have to be more like the Democrats.  While they cower in fear...And I truly believe our three candidates for Commissioner were not given the support they should have had last year. There was opposition to the "Covenant".  It was bold.  It was new.  It was daring to be different and for all.  I don't doubt for a moment it was despised.  

And now, and it really comes as no surprise, the DC Republican establishment sent Fox News opposition research to "rat" on Ted Cruz.  


'TOP' DC REPUBLICANS SENT 

OPPO RESEARCH TO 'HAMMER' CRUZ


On Sunday, Chris Wallace, the host of Fox News Sunday, said that Republicans in Washington were savaging Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) behind Cruz's back before Cruz's appearance on the program to discuss defunding Obamacare. 
In an appearance on Washington D.C.'s Fox 5 to preview his Sunday show, Wallace said, "I will tell you I have never in my time in Washington seen a party so upset with one of its own members."
He said he had been flooded with opposition research on Cruz--from Republicans. Later onFox News Sunday, Wallace said these "top Republicans" gave him "unsolicited research and questions" to "hammer" Cruz.   
"Since we announced that Ted Cruz was going to be on the show, I've been getting background research and questions going after Cruz not from Democrats but from other Republicans," Wallace said on Fox 5. "They really feel he has put them in this corner that they can't get out of gracefully and they're not very happy with him."

Do I need any other reason to go Independent?  No.  I am alot like Cruz.  I say it like I see it and won't apologize.  I won't back down.  He doesn't either.   

Enough. When the big boys on the right stop their shenanigans, grow up, and realize America is suffering?  When will they stop acting like liberals? When will they stop sabotaging those of us who believe America is far more important than a label - R or D? America doesn't need appeasers.  She needs real men and women.  And she needs real Patriots, not gum bumpers. She needs solutions.  She needs as Rand Paul said today, "A Revival".  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome as long as they are civil and on the topic.