Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Buyer's Remorse?



“They that can 
give up essential liberty to obtain a 
little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” 
Ben Franklin


See we told you so.  

There are Dems running from Obamacare now.  But at the end of the day, they are still Dems.  Which means they are just folding to get your vote.  Fool me once shame on you.  Fool me twice shame on me.  No thank you Kay and the other wussies.

I just think this is justice being served.  They were lied to about Obamacare.  They called those of us who actually read the bill:  racists, radicals, and all other types of disgusting names.

But as you can see below, when reality hits, it hits hard!

FORMER DEM STAFFER WHO FOUGHT FOR OBAMACARE MAKES HUGE ADMISSION IN EMAIL TO HER OLD BOSS


Sue Klinkhamer spent two years defending and fighting for Obamacare while working for Congressman Bill Foster (D-Ill.). But now that she’s seen the effect of President Barack Obama’s health care overhaul on her health insurance rates, Klinkhamer is boldly admitting that she was “very wrong.”
In a recent email sent to her former boss, Rep. Foster, and other Democratic colleagues, shereportedly wrote [emphasis added]:
“I spent two years defending Obamacare. I had constituents scream at me, spit at me and call me names that I can’t put in print. The congressman was not re-elected in 2010 mainly because of the anti-Obamacare anger. When the congressman was not re-elected, I also (along with the rest of our staff) lost my job. I was upset that because of the health care issue, I didn’t have a job anymore but still defended Obamacare because it would make health care available to everyone at, what I assumed, would be an affordable price. I have now learned that I was wrong. Very wrong.”

Read more of her sob story at:  http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/28/former-dem-staffer-who-fought-for-obamacare-makes-stunning-admission/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome as long as they are civil and on the topic.