Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Nanny State of Education...


Oh my you wicked wicked parents who want school choice!

Please please oh tell me dear liberals when did personal choice become unconstitutional? When did my right to bring up my kids my way with my money become yours?

I bet the elitists on the Lee Co Board of Education join in!

From WRAL.COM:


  • BREAKING NEWS:  THE NORTH CAROLINA ASSOCIATION OF EDUCATORS HAS FILED A LAWSUIT IN WAKE COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT CHALLENGING THE OPPORTUNITY SCHOLARSHIP ACT, WHICH ALLOWS STUDENTS TO USE STATE MONEY TO ATTEND PRIVATE SCHOOLS. THE ADVOCACY GROUP WANTS THE COURT TO DECLARE THE PROGRAM UNCONSTITUTIONAL AND STOP THE STATE FROM ISSUING THE VOUCHERS.
http://www.wral.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome as long as they are civil and on the topic.