Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Brilliant Analysis on the Poor


 
This is how the poverty pimps, aka liberals and progressives,  keep the power. This is how they fool the masses.  Obama included...

If I wanted to keep poor people poor

| January 1, 2014 | 2 Comments
by Brian Balfour, Civitas Institute, published in Charlotte Observer, January 1, 2014.

If I wanted to keep poor people poor, there are several government policies I would favor.
For starters, I would advocate for a robust and ever-expanding welfare state. Programs like Medicaid, food stamps, unemployment insurance, etc.? Perfect poverty traps.

I would recognize that a perfect recipe for keeping poor people poor is to create incentives that push them into decisions that prevent them from climbing out of poverty.

Read more:  http://www.ncspin.com/2014/01/01/if-i-wanted-to-keep-poor-people-poor/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome as long as they are civil and on the topic.