Monday, July 20, 2020

2021 Come on down!




2021 Come on down!




Grab some coffee or whatever hot or cold beverage makes you happy.  For me, it’s coffee.  We haven’t met here in 4+ years.  Let’s get reacquainted, if you don’t mind. 

I'm still the same old me...rowdy, say it like it is, deep rooted in conservatism.  No amount of solace would change that! Time has not re-educated me.  It's actually made me more grounded and determined to fight for my country - even if it's only with words!  So hang in there..Thanks for coming back.  Anyway....

The election of Barack Obama for the 2nd term really dragged me down.  I worked so hard to make sure the truth was out and that we at least had a chance with Mitt and Paul.  Yes, Mittens and Paulie have disappointed royally over time but I don’t think we would have had a coup and racial division like we do now.  President Obama didn’t lead us forward.  He led us backwards. And fooled many. I admit, I wanted him to do what he campaigned on. Once in office, he did the opposite.  And then there were those on the right, who were so stuck on Mitt’s religion instead of what a businessman could do for our country, that helped President Obama win. 

Yep there were.  I watched with dismay beyond belief a portion of a certain Lee County demographic who simply couldn’t vote for a Mormon.  They skipped voting.  When the numbers came in, it literally blew a hole in my soul.  I’ve not told anyone except a few close friends what happened.  Why I just suddenly shut me and this blog down.  I did because I was crushed.  But as any true American will do, you pull yourself up and carry on!

So, let’s fast forward to this crazy unpredictable 2020 - Now we know what a businessman can do for our country.  In 2016, I didn’t vote for a Sunday School teacher.  I wasn't looking for one. I voted for a businessman who had experience in turning things around.  I didn’t vote for a pure thoroughbred 'holier than thou' person because NONE OF US ARE! Get over your preconceived ideological thinking and give the man a chance.  President Trump has done incredible things so far. 

If you wanted a perfect candidate, sorry, Jesus wasn’t on the ballot.  For 2020, however, He is and all he stands for is (metaphorically).  I heard a guest on Southwest Radio Network state last week:


Quote: "Which candidate gives you more time to do God's work on Earth:  Joe Biden or Donald Trump?"  That's a no brainer:  Donald Trump. Exactly!  Who believes in the sanctity of life more? That America's best days are ahead more? That our country was founded on biblical principles more? That faith, individualism, and keeping the American dream alive is for everyone??  You know who.

This day has been a long time coming.  You have no idea how many times I started to blog only to just walk away once more.  But I can't continue to let my country be run over by hoodlums and America haters.  No more. So after years of posting on Fakebook and nowhere else, I’ve decided to come out – COME OUT AND DECLARE I’M A

WOMAN FOR TRUMP!!!!

I no longer can stay in the shadows.  This man has done nothing to deserve the crap thrown at him minute by minute.  Thank you, President Trump for your tenacity, love for America, and #MAGA regardless of the obstacles implanted from the left and the right!!

Moving on..WOW.  What a year 2020 has been.  If you are like me, you’re ready for 2021.  If like me, you are also ready for November 4 (day after my birthday) when we wake up and Donald J. Trump is still our President. Yes, I think he’s going to be re-elected.  The Silent Majority is being discounted, scoffed at, ignored, threatened, etc, by both parties.  And both sides have left so many disgusted with the riots, the thuggery, the blatant assault on Christianity and the US Constitution.  Wake up America! The sacrifices made by hundreds of thousands should not be discarded so easily. Shame on us.

It really saddens me how juvenile people have acted.  Not just Democrats.  Republicans too.  The whole mask debate has gotten out of hand. The COVID 19 cases are being touted as deaths when recovery rate is 98% or so.  I really get angry when people call me selfish for not wanting to wear one but conveniently overlook how I am using MY FAITH in the God’s Word to stay healthy!  To me, you either believe Him or you do not. Heck we don’t need to beat each other up when the lamestream media does that so well!  So please just STOP!!

Anyway, I will conclude while finishing up my Mocha Latte, by quoting Bob Barker when he hosted “The Price is Right”, except the "names" have change.  I'm sure some of you feel the same -  that we've had enough of 2020.  So without further ado:

2021 Come on down!
You’re the next contestant on
“The #KAGA Train!”

Until we meet again,
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome as long as they are civil and on the topic.