Thursday, November 12, 2020

Ballots Can Time Travel!


Did you know ballots can magically show up in Pennsylvania county Board of Election offices the day after they were mailed to voters and postmarked as such?  Wow me neither.  But wait...US Postal Service told my sis, in NC,  COVID is the reason I haven’t received my birthday surprise  that was mailed 10 days ago to my NC home!!  Send the PA fairy dust to NC please!! 

Read this at American Thinker: 

Tens of thousands of Pennsylvania ballots defy the laws of physics: So far, one of the immutable laws of physics is that, while time may be relative, it travels in only one direction: forward.  That's why it's suspicious that Pennsylvania's mail-in ballots apparently engaged in time travel, with...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome as long as they are civil and on the topic.