Friday, November 6, 2020

Please Pray This Now!!!


 Share Nationwide!!  


Heavenly Daddy hear our prayers this 06th day of November!  Do not turn away!!  Your Word is our guide.  We remind You that You told us to remind You!!   So I will.  You said if we humbled ourselves You would hear from Heaven!!  You said the righteous would prevail!  It’s time to PREVAIL!!  My petition today:  I call every unrighteousness member of Congress to be stripped of power and position and replaced with   Righteous ones!  I call every demon that has a stronghold on every single Board of Elections member, every poll watcher, every ballot counter useless in their evil endeavors against our President and righteous candidates!  And to be compelled to report legal ballots!  I call for the treacherous media to be compelled to give accurate accounting for every single race of our local, state and national elections - from the dog catcher to the White House! I call for State and US House of Reps flipping, State and US Senate flipping all over this country to the righteous!  Lord let the deceit be front and center and stopped in its tracks!!  I demand Satan to be bound!!  I pray prayer of protection over President Trump and his family, VP Pence and his family and every righteous judge from the towns to SCOTUS!


Lord, I would be negligent in your eyes if I did not ask for protection over Joe Biden and his family.  He is grossly being used.  Destruction is coming his way if he does not get out of the chains that bind him.  Lord send angels to poke and prick his heart today - every minute of the day to get him to see the light.  


Thank you for hearing the prayers of your earthly warriors!  In Jesus’ Name, Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome as long as they are civil and on the topic.