Sunday, April 11, 2021

COVID-19 Vaccine: Christian Doctors’ Perspective


Let’s set this straight right from the start...Taking the vaccine is a personal choice.  Condemning those who won’t is wrong. And condemning those who do is wrong.  Those two actions are all over social media.  Extreme too.

I have been resisting.  I work in the pharmacy field.  The speed these vaccines were produced has scared me.  It normally takes years to creat an effective one.  Would this work? And then there is the possibility of aborted fetus cells.  Just writing that makes me shiver with tears.  How could anyone abort their babies? 

Well I am scheduled to get Pfizer vaccine Monday.  Even as late as this evening driving back from TN, I was praying for peace about it.  So many unanswered questions.  My Logic is battling my knowledge and common sense.  Well, if you really pay attention to God, and read His Word, then you know He answers prayers!  And He did! 

I was scrolling YouTube for Flashpoint but couldn’t find it. YouTube’s snowflakes didn’t like the truth so they pulled it. Ugh! However, God uses what the devil means for evil as good.  While scrolling I found a video from Focus on the Family about the COVID 19 vaccines.  And when it was over, full peace had come over me.  I feel confident I will be doing the right thing and leading my hubby rightfully so too. He has waited for me to decide first. After all, pharma is my career.

Listen and learn.  He answered my prayers. He will answer yours too according to His Will.  Ask!

About the aborted fetal cells - https://media.focusonthefamily.com/topicinfo/COVID-19Vaccines.pdf?refcd=1043009

Info to know by Christian Doctors on the FOF Christian Medical Council:

https://www.focusonthefamily.com/episodes/broadcast/covid-19-vaccines-what-you-need-to-know/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome as long as they are civil and on the topic.