Thursday, December 2, 2010

Relaxing and Refreshing...

"You have rights antecedent to all earthly governments: rights that cannot be repealed or restrained by human laws; rights derived from the Great Legislator of the universe."
John Adams
 

One more week of school and one more exam and I'm finished for the year!  Well, again not really ... two classes in the Spring and I'll get my lifelong dream... a paper that says I studied all hours of the night, barely slept, crammed until I couldn't take it no more, and still survived.  It's much more than that...I know I'm not fooling anyone!

So in that respect, I'm cruising this last week of classes.  But stay tuned.  Because on Sunday there will be a guest column from a very distinguished individual here in Lee County.  This person is known for his satire, love of country and "never ending search of our God given liberties."

Please come back.

Meet ya here on Sunday.

Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome as long as they are civil and on the topic.