Wednesday, November 7, 2012

This Is One Practice We Need to Adopt From the Rest of the World


     A few months ago I wrote a blog about the arrogance of the Obama administration when it comes to national  health care.  I wrote about how he, by refusing to learn by Europe's experiment with national health care, showed himself to be the kind of 'arrogant American' that is supposedly despised the world over.  
    Well, here we are again.  Seems like the rest of the world uses some form of voter ID.  According to the article below, we are about the only country that doesn't require some form of voter ID. 
     If the libs are so anxious to be like the rest of the world, I say start with voter ID laws.  I would be happy to have my finger inked the next time I vote.  How about you? 

Foreign election officials amazed by trust-based U.S. voting system   By Josh Rogin  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome as long as they are civil and on the topic.